RCC Counseling and Advising
Let Us Help You Reach Your Potential
Counseling and Advising Support
You can do great things. Every student and member of the RCC community has great potential. Put in the effort and we will meet and match it. Talk to your teachers. Be open with advisers. Actively seek counselors.
Our counselors can help you select courses, find additional support, discover opportunities, and guide you in making decisions. We are your team. Here’s your checklist:
- Set Academic and Career Goals
- Develop a Student Educational Plan
- Explore Different Career Options
- Understand the Transfer Process (and the potential benefits)
- Explore other Academic Support Services
- Make Friends or Meet Like Minded People
- Meet with a counselor regularly — at least every fall and spring. Walk-in appointments are first-come, first-served (scheduled one week in advance).
Schedule Appointment or call us at (951) 222-8440
Find Your Future
The Riverside City College Career Center
With over 100 programs, deciding which one is right for you can be a challenge. Our Career Center can help you investigate your opportunities and narrow down your possibilities by evaluating your interests, aptitudes, skills, and other characteristics that will help you find your calling. You can also find listings for job opportunities, internships, and other tools/resources.