This program prepares individuals to manage the development of human capital in an organization, and to provide related services to individuals and groups. Fulfills a portion of the Associate of Science degree in Business with a major concentration in Human Resources.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Apply sound human resource management practices.
- Identify, describe and analyze the role of training and development, along with key influences that impact this function within human resource management.
- Describe and analyze the role of employee labor relations in human resources management, along with key influences impacting labor relations today.
- Understand the role that Human Resource Management plays in the successful operations of a business or organization.
- Analyze and explain various human resources laws and policies required for a professional in the field to know and understand.
|Required Courses (15 units)||Units|
|BUS-10/10H||Introduction to Business||3|
|MAG/BUS-47||Applied Business and Management Ethics||3|
|MAG-52||Employee Training, Development||3|
|MAG-56||HRM: Human Resrouces Management||3|
This Program Pathway will allow a full-time student to complete this program in 4-6 months. For students who require a part time pathway, please see a counselor for more information