Each private or out-of-state college/university has a unique set of requirements for admission and for graduation. Students looking to transfer to a private, independent or out-of-state college/university, students should meet with a counselor to see if an articulation agreement exists with their school of interest. Some private and out-of-state universities do accept the CSU GE or IGETC pattern. Students should check with a counselor to see if this is the case with their school of interest. If there is no articulation agreement with the school, students may need to contact the school’s admissions office for more information. After researching the transfer admission requirements, students are encouraged to follow up with a Riverside City College counselor or a representative from the school of interest. The Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities is a good source of information for private four-year institutions in California. Their website can be accessed at www.aiccu.edu.