I. Student Success
- 1.1 Increase student engagement, learning, and success by offering a comprehensive and flexible curriculum, including clear pathways for achieving certificates, degrees, and transfer-reading status.
- 1.2 Consistently use data to make decisions and to understand and support evolving student needs.
II. Student Access
- 2.1 Ensure that all students have equitable access to the College's programs, courses, and services.
- 2.2 Enhance integrated academic support.
- 2.3 Counsel and advise students to help them plan for and progress toward their individual educational objectives.
III. Institutional Effectiveness
- 3.1 Encourage efficiency, expand organization capacity, and inform conversations that promote access and efficiency.
- 3.2 Integrate research, assessment, and program review to enhance understanding of student learning.
- 3.3 Facilitate accountability, transparency, and evidence-based communication to improve student success and completion.
IV. Resource and Learning Environment Development
- 4.1 Enhance financial sustainability by incorporating diverse funding from public and private sources, including grants and special events.
- 4.2 Create an atmosphere in which students, faculty, and staff find satisfaction in their work and feel supported and valued.
- 4.3 Invest in technology, equipment, supplies, training, and infrastructure to support students, faculty, and staff.
V. Community Engagement
- 5.1 Actively pursue partnerships with the community's academic organizations to foster communication and collaboration that increase student success and completion at all levels.
- 5.2 Work with local business and CTE advisory groups to ensure that the College's educational programs provide the necessary skills that lead to employment opportunities.
- 5.3 Offer programs and services that enrich the community.