Expanding on a long tradition of having an academic engagement centers for Science Technology Engineering and Math; (STEM) RCC has, in recent years and in keeping with the Guided Pathway framework, created centers in support of and Language, Humanities and Social Science (LHSS), and Career and Technical Education; (CTE) and Health Related Sciences and Fine and Performing Arts will be next. Engagement Centers are the hubs for integrated student support. Here students can connect with their educational advisors and faculty advisors, make counseling appointments and meet with their peer mentors. It is also the home for special programs such as the RCC Promise. The goal in the coming years is to create engagement centers for all the Instructional Pathways.
Centers’ Current Location
- Advanced Technical Trades, Business and Information Systems, and Education and Teacher Preparation Academic Engagement Center, Technology A building, Room 101.
- Visual, Performing and Creative Arts Academic Engagement Center, Martin Luther King building, Room 222B
- Languages, Humanities, and Social Sciences (LHSS) Academic Engagement Center, Digital Library, Room 106.
- Health Related Sciences Academic Engagement Center, Nursing building, Room 176.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) Academic Engagement Center, Martin Luther King building, Room 222.