Welcome to RCC's Veterans Center
Veterans are eligible for a total of four years of priority registration to be used within fifteen years after being discharged from active duty.
To obtain a priority registration date, Veterans must take a copy of their DD214 discharge papers to RCC Veterans Services or Admissions & Records. Staff there will tell eligible Veterans their priority registration date or see information below. Active Duty Military who are residents of California may be eligible for priority registration by presenting their military ID to RCC Veterans Services or Admissions & Records.
Veterans Returning from Active Duty and/or Collecting VA Educational Benefits at RCC Based on Eligibility Rules:
- 2019 Summer Priority Registration is from: May 6-10, 2019
- 2019 Fall Priority Registration is from: May 6-10 2019
- Be Advised: Unit Caps Apply During Priority Registration
Admission Application Deadlines to Apply for RCC
- Summer 2019 application period is: Oct 1, 2018 - Jun 20, 2019
- Fall 2019 application period is: Oct 1, 2018 - Oct 24, 2019
Drop for Non-Payment
Call 888-GIBILL1 (442-4551) for questions regarding pay, the Certificate of Eligibility or VA Benefits.
Our New Location