RCC students will receive their financial aid disbursements via BankMobile disbursement services; if eligible. All students will have a choice on how they would like to receive their financial aid funds.
Your choices include:
1. ELECTRONIC DEPOSIT TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT - Money is transferred to another account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from RCC. Typically, it takes 1 – 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
2. ELECTRONIC DEPOSIT TO A BANKMOBILE VIBE ACCOUNT - If you open a BankMobile Vibe account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from RCC.
3. PAPER CHECK DELIVERED BY USPS - A check is mailed the same business day BankMobile
receives funds from RCC, provided receipt is within daily cutoff times. Typically, it takes 5 – 7 business days for the check to arrive, depending on USPS First-Class®
All students MUST make a selection in order to avoid delay in their scheduled disbursement. Click HERE to go to the BankMobile webpage.
How do you sign up for your disbursement CHOICE?
1. If FA task status is listed on your My Portal or Web Advisor under “Required Documents by Year” for 2019-20 please visit https://rcc.verifymyfafsa.com to complete your FA task for 2019-20. If a 2019-20 FAFSA has been received and you have no FA task status on your "Required Documents by Year," please refer to part 2 on " How do you sign up for your disbursement choice?"
2. About 2 to 3 weeks after your FA tasks are received and/or a 2019-20 FAFSA application been received with no FA tasks required; a Green Disbursement Selection packet will be mailed to your “Preferred Mailing” address listed on MyPortal and Web Advisor from BankMobile. Receiving the packet does not mean that you have been processed and/or are eligible for financial aid. This packet will include a Personal Code. You will also receive an email to your RCC student email from BankMobile with a Personal Code and instructions on where to go to set up your account and select a disbursement method.
3. The Personal Code will be your key for entry into the BankMobile system. The personal code will also be e-mailed to the student. With it, you can choose how you want your disbursement delivered, if eligible. Once you receive the Green Disbursement Selection Packet with the Personal Code (or receive the personal code by e-mail) you will need to:
1. Go to RefundSelection.com
2. Enter your unique Personal Code from the green envelope or e-mail
3. Create your login information.
4. Select how you would like to receive your disbursement, if eligible
5. Complete your profile.
If you are eligible for a financial aid disbursement, you will receive your aid based on the method you choose and our published disbursement schedule (see below).
You can change your method of disbursement at any time by logging into your account on www.RefundSelection.com and selecting another disbursement option on the BankMobile website.
It is important to keep your address up to date. If you need to update your address, you will need to update it on Web Advisor or with the Admissions and Records office first. Your address must be marked as “Preferred Mailing” in order to be valid. Then you will need to update your address with BankMobile by logging into your BankMobile account at www.RefundSelection.com
If you have activated your account, have chosen the BankMobile Vibe Card and lose your BankMobile Vibe card you will be responsible for the replacement charge that BankMobile charges to replace your card.
BankMobile Fee Schedule
BankMobile Terms and Conditions
BankMobile Contact Information
To find Allpoint ATMs near you, you can either:
A. Download the Allpoint®-Surcharge-Free ATM’s app on their phone or
C. Call 1-800-809-0308 and select option 2 for the Voice Assistance ATM Locator
Need Help Signing Up?
- Visit us at the RCC Welcome Center for assistance in choosing your BankMobile disbursement method
- Visit us at the RCC Student Financial Services Office for assistance in choosing your BankMobile disbursement method or requesting an Instant Personal Code (if never activated)