2018-2019 CCCSFAAA Scholarship
The California Community College Student Financial Aid Administrators Association (CCCSFAAA) will sponor a total of twenty $500 student aid scholarships; two $500 scholarships for each of the ten California Community Colleges regions across the state. In addition, there will be one $1,000 scholarship from the "Mariana Deeken, Well It Depends" scholarship fund.
In order to apply for the CCCSFAAA Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in at least 6 units for Spring 2019;
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5;
- Have a remaining need of at least $1,000 and
- Applied for State and/or Federal Financial Aid.
You may pick up an application at the Financial Aid Office. It's simple to apply, just fill out the application and attach a statement explaining:
- Any special circumstances and/or unusual hardship;
- Your educational and career goals;
- Why you have chosen these goals; and
- Any community involvement or leadership roles which you may have had.
Application Deadline: 04/01/2019
Return your completed application w/statement attached to:
Student Financial Services
4800 Magnolia Ave.
Riverside, CA 92506