How to Become an SI Leader
- Have a 3.0 cumulative GPA or
- Have a 3.0 term GPA for the previous two semesters and
- Have received an A or B in the prerequisite course(s)
- Have Riverside City College as their home college at the time of application
Note: Applicants who do not have a 3.0 GPA or cannot attend the lecture time for their course will not be considered.
- Attend mandatory two-day pre-semester training the Thursday and Friday before classes begin
- Attend the assigned lecture for your course
- Plan and conduct two or three engaging, collaborative study sessions each week.
- Hold one office hour each week for meeting students and planning sessions
- Meet regularly with the professor of your course
- Attend monthly trainings
- Meet with the SI professional staff as required
- Work an average of 8-10 hours per week
Supplemental Instructional Coordinator
Academic Support MLK Room #311