Steps to Admission for:
College Students Transferring to RCC
If you have previously attended a college, other than RCC or a university you are considered a College student transferring to RCC. Welcome!
The following are your steps to admission:
1. Complete the Online Admission Application
2. Submit all transcripts.
- Applications are processed within two business days.
- You will receive emails with registration information and instructions.
3. Activate your student email.
- Mail or hand-carry official transcripts.
- Transcripts must be official, sealed and printed within 90 days of submission.
- Contact Counseling for prerequisite validation or official evaluation.
- It is essential that you Sign-in to receive important information and updates including available courses, schedule changes, waitlist status, and more.
4. Enroll in classes.
5. Pay fees
- Access your registration appointment through WebAdvisor. This is the time and day when your enrollment begins.
- View Schedule of Classes.
- Register for classes as soon as your registration appointment allows.
- Add and Drop deadlines are strictly enforced. Please check WebAdvisor for specific dates.
6. Request Your Transcripts
- Please note, if you will be going back to your previous educational institution, it is your responsibility to order official transcripts at the end of the term.
- You may order your official transcripts through WebAdvisor.