Steps to Admission for:
If you have previously attended Riverside City College, but missed a Fall or Spring semester, you are considered a returning student.Welcome back!
The following are your steps to admission:
1. Complete the Online Admission Application
- Applications are processed within two business days.
2. Re-activate your student email.
- You will receive emails with registration information and instructions.
3. Submit all transcripts from other colleges.
- It is essential that you Sign-in to receive important information and updates including available courses, schedule changes, waitlist status, and more.
4. Enroll in classes.
- Only if you have attended a college AFTER attending RCC.
- Mail or hand-carry official transcripts.
- Transcripts must be official, sealed and printed within 90 days of submission.
- Contact Counseling for prerequisite validation or official evaluation.
- Access your registration appointment through WebAdvisor. This is the time and day when your enrollment begins.
- Register for classes as soon as your registration appointment allows.
5. Pay fees
- Add and Drop deadlines are strictly enforced. Please check WebAdvisor for specific dates.