DRC Process to recieve Educational Accommodations
New students must have completed the following prior to being seen in this department:
- RCC online application at rcc.edu
- RCC assessment test
- RCC online orientation and counseling in WebAdvisor
- Provide a copy of your verification of disability to be kept in your confidential file.
- Schedule an intake appointment.
- The intake appointment involves paperwork and general information about the department.
- Schedule an appointment with a counselor.
- The counseling appointment involves discussing educational accommodations and educational goals.
- Students must activate and check their RCC email account on a regular basis.
- RCC email gives you access to important messages from Disabled Student Programs and Services, Student Financial Services, Admissions and Records.
- Visit the DSP&S Webpage
- Go to rcc.edu, click on the student services link then click on the link to disabled students.