Getting Started
  • Visit the Admissions and Records website for instruction on how to apply to Riverside City College
  • Set up your WebAdvisor/MyPortal
  • Apply for Financial Aid, use school code (001270)'

  • Come into the office and complete the CalWORKs Intake paperwork. Remember to bring in a current Notice of Action to verify that you are receiving cash aid, your Welfare to Work contract or Passport to Services.
  • Make an appointment to meet with a CalWORKs college counselor to develop your student educational plan.
  • Register for classes.

Contact us at 

(951) 222-8648
Charles A. Kane 
Student Services Building, 
Second floor #202

Office hours are: 
Monday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm​