Welcome to the Adult Education program at Riverside City College. In partnership with local school districts and adult education institutions like Riverside Adult School, Alvord Adult School, and Jurupa Adult School, RCC's Adult Education program is designed to serve the academic needs of adult school graduates and assist in making the transition to college.
you a local Adult School student?
- Thinking about entering college but don't know where, when, or how to begin?
- Uncertain of your career plans?
- Need help with your academic success?
- Changing your career?
- Want to gain skills for the workforce?
- Looking for a supportive environment to help you attain your goals?
Looking for a supportive environment to help you attain your goals?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, then Riverside City College Adult Education is here for you!
Our Mission and Services
The office of Adult Education supports adult learners that have recently completed their GED, high school diploma, or lower level ESL classes successfully, and are now planning to transition to college.
Riverside City College provides the following services at neighboring K-12 Adult Schools:
- Individual advising
- Application workshops
- RCC presentations
- Campus tours
- And other student support services
Our Educational Advisors are here to help you!
To make an appointment with an Educational Advisor to assist you along your educational pathway, please contact us.