For information about the degree and certificate application process please refer to the Degree and Certificate Application Deadlines page on the Riverside Community College District website.
Information for Guests
For up-to-date commencement ceremony information, check this page for updates or call the Graduation Info Line at 951-222-8233.
To ensure the enjoyment of guests, balloons, air horns, confetti, umbrellas, and other distracting items will NOT be allowed.
The commencement ceremony will take place at Wheelock Stadium. Seating is on a first-come, first serve basis. Seating is VERY limited.
- Ceremony will last approximately two hours
- The stadium will open at 4 PM.
- Guests should be in their seats by 5:30 PM.
- Ceremony will begin at 6 PM.
- Guests are not allowed in the area where graduates are seated.
- Parking is free throughout the college.
- Bags are subject to search.
- Approved vendors will be selling an array of goods.
- Accessible seating will be available on the field.
Click Here to Download Graduation Map
RCCD is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation to all district programs and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the Office of Diversity, Equity, and Compliance at (951) 222-8039 no less than three (3) business days before the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.