NO ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION PICK UP SERVICE AVAILABLE
Riverside County Public Health has ordered the closure of colleges as of Monday, March 16, 2020. Pick up orders will not be available. Options for online enrollment verifications will still be available. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
National Student Clearinghouse
Enrollment Verifications are used to verify enrollment status, GPA, and unit load. Riverside City College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. Processing time is approximately 2-3 days after the request is received. They can be contacted at:
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
The first two Enrollment Verification reequests processed by Riverside City College are free. After that, there is a $2 fee per verification. Please note the following:
- Once an order has been placed for an enrollment verification it CANNOT be cancelled.
- We DO NOT fax enrollment verifications.
- RCC verifies enrollment only on official RCC letterhead.
There are three ways you can order official enrollment verifications from RCC:
OPTION 1: ONLINE VIA MYPORTAL
You may order enrollment verifications on MyPortal:
- Allows you to place orders for enrollment verification without having to mail in a request. Eliminates the hassle of going to the admission's office and waiting in line.
- Supports payment by credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express).
- Allows you to check your verification request status on MyPortal.
- Lets you enter your order any time, day or night.
Enrollment verification requests submitted through MyPortal are generally processed in 5-7 business days.
Note: Web requests can only process verifications as far back as 2004. For verifications prior to 2004, you must request via mail or in person.
OPTION 2: EMAIL
You may request your enrollment verification by email. Please email the following items to email@example.com from your RCCD student email address:
- A legible copy of a valid photo ID
- A completed Enrollment Verification Form (PDF)
If you have already used your two free copies, we will not be able to process your request via email. Enrollment verification requests submitted through email are generally processed in 5-7 business days.
OPTION 3: MAIL
You may request your enrollment verification by mail. Please mail a legible copy of a valid photo ID and a completed Enrollment Verification Form (PDF).
DO NOT SEND CASH. Only include a check or money order if you have already used your two free copies. Mail all requests and payments to the following address:
Riverside City College
4800 Magnolia Avenue
Riverside, CA 92506-1299
Once received, your request will usually be processed in 5-7 business days.
OPTION 4: IN PERSON
You may come in person to Riverside City College to request your enrollment verification. Photo identification or written authorization by the student is required at the time the request is made and at the time of pick up. If requested by a third party, there must be written authorization from the student with a copy of the student's I.D., and the third party must have a valid photo I.D.
When submitting your request in person, please allow 5-7 business days for your request to be processed.
Letter of Non-Attendance
If you need a letter verifying that you have not enrolled in any RCCD class and that no official transcript can be generated, you will need to request a Letter of Non-Attendance. Do NOT submit an Enrollment Verification request on MyPortal. Please do the following:
- Download, print, and complete the Enrollment Verification Form (PDF). In the Additional Information area, check the "Non-Enrollment" box.
- Email the form and a legible copy of a valid photo ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. Students can also submit the form in person or they can mail the form and a copy of a valid photo ID to the address above.
Upon receipt, requests for Letters of Non-Attendance are processed within 5-7 business days. Incomplete Enrollment Verification Forms will not be processed. Please contact us at (951) 222-8601 for further assistance.