CGACC-RCC International Student Scholarship
International students who have been accepted to RCC as first time freshmen students are welcome to apply to CGACC-RCC Scholarship.
This scholarship is in the form of a tuition fee reduction which is estimated for Fall 2019 at $2,475.00.
The application deadline for CGACC-RCC International Student Scholarship is July 1, and results of students selected will be announced by July 12, 2019.
Here are instructions for students interested in applying:
To be eligible for consideration to this scholarship, the applicant must:
To apply, please submit the following through email to InternationalCenter@rcc.edu before the application deadline:
- Be a first time freshman (never attended college) international student who will study full time at Riverside City College (RCC) on F1 Student Visa starting in the fall semester, and
- Have a completed RCC international student application, submitted all required application documents, and received RCC I-20.
- TOEFL iBT or IELTS test scores
- One reference letter from a teacher at your high school. The letter must use headed letter paper and be signed by the teacher with the teacher’s phone and email address for verification.
- This Application Form including a 300 to 400 word short essay.
Applicants MUST submit ALL three requirements above in ONE email as attachment, and RCC Center for International Students & Programs will reply with a confirmation that the application with required materials are received.
The scholarship committee will select the best applicants based on merit. This will be the addition of the points from the TOEFL iBT or IELTS, the points from the recommendation letter and the points from the essay.
The CGACC-RCC Scholarship Selection Committee encourages international students to apply and wishes all applicants the best of luck!