RCCD F-1 Student Admission Requirements:
The International Center processes F-1 student admissions for Moreno Valley College, Norco College, and Riverside City College. For acceptance and I-20 form eligibility, the following must be submitted to the International Center prior to the application deadline:
1. Check or Money Order in the amount of $50.00 payable to: Riverside Community College District, for application processing fee.
2. Complete our online application. Click Here
3. Online Supplemental Application, found here. (Note: You will have to login to WebAdvisor with the username and password that was emailed to you after you applied. Then click on the Students button. Then under the Supplemental Applications Sections please click on International Supplemental Application)
4. Financial Certification Form completed and endorsed by sponsor [Financial Certification Form 2014-15.pdf
5. Recent, original bank statements (covering the last 4 months) verifying financial status of the sponsor for a minimum of US$21,600. (Additional financial documentation required for U.S.-based sponsors)
6. Two (2) passport-size photographs.
7. Proof of English language proficiency; please submit one of the following:
- TOEFL official score report (450+ paper-based, 45+ internet-based)
- IELTS score of 4.5+
- iTEP score of 3.5+
- UCR IEP, Level 600 completion
- ELS, Level 109 completion
- STEP Eiken Test, Level 2
8. High school and/or college transcripts (if attended college) with certified English translation.
9. Copies of passport, form I-20, visa, and I-94 card.
Center for International Students and Programs
Riverside Community College
4800 Magnolia Avenue
Riverside, CA 92506-1299
* All document submited for admission consideration become the property of R.C.C. C.I.S.P.
(Prospective Students can
start sending their documents
* The International Center may accept applications beyond the deadline date. However we encourage all applicants to apply by the deadline to ensure that application processing is completed in a timely manner. If you wish to apply after the term deadline, contact the International Center to see if late admission is possible.
Tuition and Fees (2015 Spring Semester)*:
Tuition ($294x 12 units)
*Tuition fees are subject to change.
**Please make sure your credit is authorized to be used in the
United States before attempting to pay for your tuition otherwise it will be