​​Welcome, English Majors!


See you in the fall!

Associate Degrees for Transfer
The Associate in Arts in English for Transfer degree is a curricular pattern designed specifically to transfer students as English majors with junior status to the CSU system. Questions? See a counselor or visit your faculty advisor! read more>>

Faculty Advising for English Majors​
Faculty advisors can offer additional support and a perspective that comes from within the major as you navigate your coursework while you are here, the transfer process, and preparing for what comes after RCC. read more>>

Resources for ​English Majors
View the list of literature course offerings for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017read more>>