How to do an observation at the RCC Child Development Center
- Sign-in with the Observation Notebook in the front office.
- Place a, "Visitor" sticker in visble spot on your clothing.
- Read the Observation Rules (Observation Manners 2011-2012.pdf).
- There are a total of 4 preschool classrooms, 2 toddler classrooms, & 2 infant classrooms that you can observe.
- You are able to observe on the preschool playground and you can observe the toddlers through the infant/toddler fence.
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask the office staff.
You are welcome to do observations during:
Morning 9:00 - 12:30
Afternoon 2:30 - 5:30