Riverside City College’s Pathways to Excellence program is designed to engage RCC Students, engage RCC Faculty, and structure opportunities for RCC students, faculty and staff to work together to achieve success. Pathways to Excellence is committed to supporting and developing RCC’s mission of providing a high-quality affordable education to a diverse community of learners by offering career-technical, transferable, and pre-college courses leading to certificates, associate degrees, and transfer to four-year universities. That commitment is met by engaging students with high-quality faculty, and developing a streamlined college completion process and structure of student support that will empower students to narrow their focus, define their goals and achieve their goals.
A Commitment to Excellence
- 3 Year College Completion Contract
- 1 year to excel through basic English and Mathematics
- 2 years (or less) on your path toward an educational goal
To Qualify, Students Must Be:
- Enrolled in 12 or more units
- Eligible for MAT 52 or higher
- Eligible for ENG 60B or higher
- Maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA
This program is limited to 200 students each academic year. New cohorts accepted each Fall semester.
For more information, please stop by the Welcome Center or call 951-222-8574.