The SSS Programs support student success by providing resources and support to assist eligible students in completing their certificate and/or degree and transferring to a 4-year university.
Participants who join one of the SSS Programs have access to the following services and resources:
- SSS Academic Counselors
Student Employment Opportunities
College & University Campus Visits
Student Success Workshops
Transfer Information & Assistance
Financial Aid Information
Financial Literacy Education
Interested students must meet the eligibility requirements in order to be considered for program admission:
- Students with Disabilities, or
- Veterans (who are first generation, or low-income, or disabled),
- Demonstrate academic need and US Citizen or Permanent Resident status
The Student Support Services (SSS) Program is open in late fall (November) and early spring (May) each year to RCC Students who meet the eligibility requirements. Please note, the number of students admitted into the program varies by term.
The SSS Program is no longer accepting applications. Please check with the office staff for future application periods.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Online application can be found on here.
2. Complete and sign the application
3. Bring in a copy of documentation verifying income (FAFSA Student Aid Report or a copy of your federal tax return)
4. Obtain a copy of unofficial transcript(s) if you've attended college(s) other than RCCD
Students will be notified of acceptance via student's email.
Riverside City College is currently funded for three SSS Programs.
Explore each of the SSS Programs below:
Connect with SSS on Social Media