Complete Your 2016-2017 FAFSA or California DREAM Application NOW!
January 1: Complete the FAFSA/Dream Application for the upcoming fall semester (summer semester for the BOG waiver)
March 2: Priority deadline for FAFSA/Dream Application for California State Grants
Late Spring: Complete your financial aid file for upcoming fall semester
The Next California State Deadline is September 2nd
- It's not too late to apply for 2015-16
- For workshop times, click on our workshop link on the right tool bar
To apply for financial aid:
Make sure to list the RCC school code under the school section of your FAFSA: 001270 or
Dream Application: 00127000
I Applied! What's Next?
If you applied for aid for 2015-2016 or 2016-2017, follow the steps below to complete your financial aid file:
- Make sure to activate and check your RCC student email
- Watch your email for notifications
- Review your "Required Documents by Year" for 2015-2016 or 2016-2017 on WebAdvisor
- Submit your Required Documents to the Financial Aid Office NOW!
Click here for detailed information on the 3 Steps to Financial Aid at RCC.
BOG WAIVER CHANGES
Changes to the BOG Waiver for Fall 2016 are COMING SOON! Click on the links below for detailed information:
BOG Waiver Changes Videos Spanish Version
The BOG Waiver and its upcoming changes are also explained in the videos found on the following link:
* Please note that all financial aid disbursements will be issued via our disbursement service. Students will have a choice on how to receive their financial aid refunds. Click here
to link to our disbursement page for detailed information on the disbursement process.
Important Financial Aid Resources
Winter Office Hours
Monday: 8 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 8 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8 am - 12:00 pm