2016-17 Applications are Available!
Apply for Fall 2016 before March 2nd
- It's not too late to apply for 2015-16.
- For workshop times,It's not too click on our workshop link on the right tool bar.
I Applied! What's Next?
- Make sure to activate to check your RCC student email
- Watch for your 2016-17 Welcome email in late April2016.
- Review your "Required Documents by Year" for 2015-16 on WebAdvisor
- Download all required form(s) from this webpage by clicking on "Required Documents by Year" on the right
- Submit your required documents to the financial aid office now
Make sure to list the RCC school code under the school section of your FAFSA 001270 or
Dream Application: 00127000
Important changes coming for the BOG waiver in Fall 2016. Click below for more information:
For information on the California Dream Act of 2011 and how to apply, click here: Dream Act
All financial aid disbursement will be issued via our disbursement service. Students will have a "Choice" on how to receive their financial aid funds. Click "here"
to link to our disbursement page.
January 1: Complete the FAFSA/Dream Application for the upcoming fall semester (summer semester for the BOG waiver)
March 2: Priority deadline for FAFSA/Dream Application for California State Grants
Late Spring: Complete your financial aid file for upcoming fall semester
There are 5 steps to for financial aid at Riverside City College.
- Apply online
- Review required documents on Web Advisor
- Submit your required documents to complete your file and sign up for your debit card
- Final award notice posted to Web Advisor
- Enroll in units, begin your classes and receive your disbursement
Winter Office Hours/Contact Information
Monday: 8 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 8 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8 am - 12:00 pm
(Holiday Closure: 01-18-16)