Student Financial Services
2014-15 Financial Aid Process is Now Open!!
- Review your "Required Documents by Year" for 2014-15 on WebAdvisor now
- Download all required form(s) from this webpage by clicking on "Required Documents by Year" on the right
- Submit your required documents to the financial aid office now to meet priority deadline for Fall 2014
Make sure to list the RCC school code under the school section of your FAFSA or Dream Application: 001270
For information on the California Dream Act of 2011 and how to apply, click here: Dream Act
All financial aid disbursement will now be issued via a new disbursement service. Students will have a "Choice" on how to receive their financial aid funds. Click "here"
to link to our disbursement page.
January 1: Complete the FAFSA/Dream Application for the upcoming fall semester (summer semester for the BOG waiver)
March 2: Priority deadline for FAFSA/Dream Application for California State Grants
Late Spring: Complete your financial aid file for upcoming fall semester
There are 5 steps to for financial aid at Riverside City College.
- Apply online
- Review required documents on Web Advisor
- Submit your required documents to complete your file and sign up for your debit card
- Final award notice posted to Web Advisor
- Enroll in units, begin your classes and receive your disbursement
Office Hours/Contact Information
Monday: 8 am - 4:45 pm
Tuesday: 8 am - 5:45 pm
Wednesday: 8 am - 4:45 pm
Thursday: 8 am - 4:45 pm
Friday: 8 am - 12:00 pm
CLOSED - November 27, 2014 and November 28, 2014
CLOSED - December 25, 2014 through January 4, 2015