What is Family PACT?
Family PACT is a family planning
program that helps eligible students avoid getting pregnant or causing a
pregnancy when they are not ready by providing free contraceptive services.
Why should I enroll?
Your Family PACT provider will help you prevent
an unplanned pregnancy and protect your reproductive health. All Family PACT
services are available at no-cost to you while you are enrolled.
Who Is eligible?
PACT is a limited-benefits family planning program with four simple eligibility
- You live in California
- You have a low family income or you receive financial aid for most of your income
- You must have no other source of
health care coverage that can be used for family planning services;
- You want to prevent an unplanned
pregnancy or have a medical necessity for family planning services, regardless of gender.
birth control methods does Family PACT cover?
- Barriers, including condoms
- Birth Control Pills
- Emergency Contraceptives like PLAN B
- Contraceptive Shot (Depo)
The following is available by referral
- Contraceptive Ring (NuvaRing)
- Contraceptive Implant
- Intrauterine Contraceptive (IUC)
- Contraceptive Patch
- Diaphragm and Cap
- Spermicides and Sponge
- Natural Family Planning Methods
Stop by Student Health and Psychological Services or call 951-222-8151 to make an appointment for family planning and contractive consultation. We can help you!