Transfer Center Services
The mission of the Riverside City College Transfer Center is dedicated to provide students with information and opportunities to transfer to baccalaureate-level institutions. This is accomplished with an emphasis on the preparation and transfer of all students in support of the Transfer Process.
Our staff is committed and dedicated to providing the best possible services to assist and guide students. General Transfer Workshops explain the resources available allowing students to make sound decisions regarding their academic goals. The Counseling Department Counselors can assist students by provide Student Educational Plans (SEP) that identifies the General Education and Major requirements necessary for the student to transfer to the college / university of choice.
- Transfer Assistance to CSU, UC, private and out-of-state universities
- RCC Transfer Advocate Contact
- Transfer Workshops
- Transfer AAT/AST Workshops
- Transfer Fair Flyer
- Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) Information
- University application and personal statement assistance
- Computer workstations for Transfer Related Efforts
- University catalogs and college search resources
Contact Information and Office Hours
Riverside City College (951) 222-8446
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 8 am - 4 pm
Friday: 8 am - 12 pm