RCC College ID Card
The RCC College Card is your official identification around the college. It allows students access to the library and labs at any college in the Riverside Community College District. As long as your Student Services fee has been paid, it provides entry to numerous student activities, including athletic and performing arts events. Students also receive discounts at many of the local eateries, movie theatres and attractions throughout California. Thanks to partnerships with Wells Fargo and the Riverside Transit Agency (RTA), the RCC College Card also provides exciting benefits specifically for Riverside City College students.
Students can obtain their RCC College Card once they have met the following requirements:
- Your home college is Riverside City College.
- You are able to provide a valid photo ID, such as a high school ID, driver's license, or passport.
- You are registered for classes. You are not eligible to obtain your College ID Card if you are only waitlisted for classes.
The RCC College Card can be obtained anytime at the Admissions & Records office and at the Digital Library's Circulation Desk. If you lose your College Card, your first replacement is free; there is a $5 processing fee for any additional College Card. This processing fee is not covered by the Student Services fee.
Link Your RCC College Card to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account
Riverside City College and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you added banking convenience with your linked College Card. Enjoy free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide and make purchases using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) with your linked College Card.
A Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account offers you:
- Monthly service fee waived when linked to your College Card.
- Sending money to virtually anyone from your smartphone with Wells Fargo SurePaySM service.
- Quick and secure check deposits with Wells Fargo's mobile apps.
- Simple, secure access to your account with Wells Fargo Online® Banking.
- Direct deposit of your financial aid disbursements and/or paychecks.
For additional information about the Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account and how to link your RCC College Card, please visit the Wells Fargo website.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
Use Your RCC College Card as an RTA Bus Pass
Through the RTA GoPass program, Riverside City College students can ride anywhere RTA travels by using their RCC College Card. This service is covered by the Transportation Fee. Travel on RTA begins the first day of the term for registered students; registering after the term begins or obtaining a replacement College Card will delay bus riding privileges up to three (3) business days. The RCC College Card is not guaranteed to work as a bus pass before the term begins or after the term ends. Registered students must present their College Card to the RTA driver.
In order to use your RCC College Card as a bus pass, you must meet the following requirements:
- Your home college must be Riverside City College.
- You must maintain enrollment in one or more units for the duration of the term. You are not eligible to ride the bus if you are only waitlisted for classes.
For schedule and route information, contact RTA’s Customer Information Center at (951) 565-5002, or visit the RTA website.