Student Email Information
As a student of the Riverside Community College District (RCCD) you are assigned a free student email account through Microsoft’s Office 365 for Education. All you need to do is access it. Important notices about newly added classes, class schedule changes, and waitlist statuses are only sent to your RCCD email account, as well as notices from Student Financial Services, faculty, and much more. Personal email addresses will not be used by RCCD. Once assigned, your email address will never change. An RCCD email account is the ONLY approved method of formal communication between the District and the student. Please check your email account daily.
If you cannot login to your RCCD student email account with your default password, you must login to WebAdvisor to reset your email account password. Microsoft Support CANNOT reset your password. You MUST click the "Email Password Reset" link on the Student Menu of WebAdvisor to successfully reset your RCCD email account password. You CANNOT reset your password by using the "Can't Access Your Account" link on the Microsoft Office365 email account login page.
To access your account, please do the following:
- The URL to access your RCCD Student Email account is the following:
- If you do not know your RCCD email address go to the Main Menu of WebAdvisor and click the "Learn Your RCCD Email Address" link.
- If you have never logged into your RCCD student email account, your default password is your first initial of your first name in uppercase and the first initial of your last name in lowercase combined with your six digit date of birth. For example, if your name is John Smith and your birth date is 06/10/1990 then your default password is Js061090.
- Follow the Microsoft prompts to set up and access your account.
- You can forward your RCCD email to another personal email account. Go to Settings> Options> Forward Your Email.
At least once a year, RCCD will deactivate the email accounts of students who have not enrolled in courses for a period of more than two years. If your account is deactivated for this reason, the contents of your account will be permanently deleted. If you return to any of the RCCD colleges, your email address will be reinstated but your account will contain NO previous content. To protect any important emails or attachments, it is your responsibility to back up your RCCD account on an ongoing basis.