You are a New Student if you have never attended college previously. You will be required to complete assessment, orientation and counseling (AOC) prior to registration.
Steps to Admission for New Students
- Complete the Online Admission Application
Applications are processed within two business days.
You will receive emails with registration information and instructions.
An international student who has satisfied the international student admission requirements. If you are an international student please refer to the International Center website for admission procedures.
Fall 2013 - August 11
Winter 2014 - December 22
Spring 2014 - February 3
2. Submit all transcripts.
Mail or hand-carry official transcripts.
Transcripts must be official, sealed and printed within 90 days.
for prerequisite validation or official evaluation.
3. Complete Assessment, Orientation and Counseling.
College students, who are new to Riverside City College/RCCD but have attended another college, may skip this step.
You must complete your Orientation and One-Semester Educational Plans online in WebAdvisor.
4. Activate your student email.
- It is essential that you Sign-in to receive important information and updates including available courses, schedule changes, waitlist status, and more.
5. Enroll in classes.
- Access your registration appointment through WebAdvisor. This is the time and day when your enrollment begins.
- View Schedule of Classes.
- Register for classes as soon as your registration appointment allows.
- Add and Drop deadlines are strictly enforced. Please check WebAdvisor for specific dates.
6. Pay fees