Upon acceptance into the ADN (RN) or VN programs, students must submit or complete the following requirements (DO NOT submit these items until requested by the School of Nursing):
- A valid U.S. Social Security card. This is required for entry into the RCC SON Nursing programs (requirement of our clinical facility partners), to sit for NCLEX, and to hold licensure.
- A valid government issued picture ID (Driver's License, passport, military ID).
- A clear Background Check and Drug Screen (requirement of our clinical facility partners). Admission to the ADN (RN) or VN programs is conditional on this requirement (Background Check/Drug Screen Policy).
- Complete physical exam and all immunizations must be submitted to American Data Bank.
- A valid American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR card (good for 2 years).
REGISTRATION WILL BE BLOCKED FOR STUDENTS WITH INCOMPLETE REQUIREMENTS